Service for Veterans Program
- In honor of Dick Buten, my Dad who served with distinction in World War II, if you are a veteran who served in Iraq or Afghanistan since 9/11/2001, I will provide my real estate services to you for free. To qualify for the program, veterans must provide a DD 214, documenting their service. My family and I have benefitted from your service and sacrifices, and now is a good time to repay those who served.
- My name is Gerald Buten, CA BRE #01437276, a Broker Associate at Re/Max Real Estate Services, 20111 Stevens Creek BL #245, Cupertino, CA 95014, direct phone 408.944.0144. I have over 10 years experience representing residential buyers and sellers in Santa Clara County, California. More information about my real estate practice, including my biography, is available on this site.
- If you qualify for my Service For Veterans Program, I will assist you with your real estate transactions for free. This means if you are a seller, I will reduce the amount of commission you pay. If you are a buyer, I will credit you at close of escrow with the amount of commission I earned as the buyer's agent. As a general estimate, in both types of transactions, you will save approximately 2.5% of the purchase price, less the total administration fees Remax charges me for each transaction.
- The total administration fees Remax charges me for each transaction consist of $665 in fixed administrative fees, including a coordination fee $295, an errors and omissions insurance fee $175, and a transaction fee $195, plus 22.4% of the gross commission earned. The veteran will pay the total administration fees charged by Remax. In the event, the administration fees Remax charges me should change during the period of time that a veteran is represented by me under the Service For Veterans Program, such charges shall be paid by the veteran.
- If you are a qualifying veteran, or know a qualified veteran, please contact me through my website or at 408.944.0144 to obtain all the details regarding my SERVICE FOR VETERANS PROGRAM.