Rivermark and River Oaks Village Specialist
RE/MAX Real Estate Services
Gerald ButenGerald specializes in property inventory
Thank you for making my business a success in 2015. I wish you and your family a happy, healthy and prosperous 2016!
This site is designed to provide you relevant information to assist with decisions regarding your real estate requirements. It will also provide you with information concerning my real estate business for consideration as you select a real estate agent.
For additional useful information regarding real estate, visit me on Facebook Facebook.
To speak with me directly, please contact me at 408.944.0144 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, Jerry
There are 8 properties for sale in the RIVERMARK/RIVER OAKS VILLAGE/CA RENAISSANCE areas, 5 in Rivermark and 3 in River Oaks Village/California Renaissance area. Please see the "Listings" section for details. I will be happy to promptly e-mail you additional details regarding these listings upon request. Contact me today at email@example.com or 408.944.0144.
MORTGAGE RATES (local averages)--30 yr fixed 3.39%, 15 yr fixed 2.67%, 30 yr fixed jumbo 3.85%, 15 yr fixed jumbo 3.38%--Review www.mtgeinfo.com for rates from specific companies.
MARKET ANALYSIS/RECENT SALES RIVERMARK--See "SOLD" section of this site. Monitor all the activity in your neighborhood and become a market expert. This section is updated every several days so your information is the most current available.
MARKET ANALYSIS/RECENT SALES RIVER OAKS VILLAGE--SEE "SOLD" section of this site. Monitor all the activity in your neighborhood and become a market expert. This section is updated every several days so your information is the most current available.
SERVICE FOR VETERANS PROGRAM
1. In honor of Dick Buten, my Dad who served with distinction in World War II, if you are a veteran who served in Iraq or Afghanistan since 9/11/2001, I will provide my real estate services to you for free. To qualify for the program, veterans must provide a DD 214, documenting their service. My family and I have benefitted from your service and sacrifices, and now is a good time to repay those who served.
2. My name is Gerald Buten, CA BRE #01437276, a Broker Associate at Re/Max Real Estate Services, 20111 Stevens Creek BL #245, Cupertino, CA 95014, direct phone 408.944.0144. I have over 10 years experience representing residential buyers and sellers in Santa Clara County, California. More information about my real estate practice, including my biography, is available on this site.
3. If you qualify for my Service For Veterans Program , I will assist you with your real estate transactions for free. This means if you are a seller, I will reduce the amount of commission you pay. If you are a buyer, I will credit you at close of escrow with the amount of commission I earned as the buyer's agent. As a general estimate, in both types of transactions, you will save approximately 2.5% of the purchase price, less the total administration fees Remax charges me for each transaction.
4. The total administration fees Remax charges me for each transaction consist of $665 in fixed administrative fees, including a coordination fee $295, an errors and omissions insurance fee $175, and a transaction fee $195, plus 22.4% of the gross commission earned. The veteran will pay the total administration fees charged by Remax. In the event, the administration fees Remax charges me should change during the period of time that a veteran is represented by me under the Service For Veterans Program, such charges shall be paid by the veteran.
5. The following two examples demonstrate how my SVP will benefit a typical veteran. In a sale transaction where a veteran sells his or her home for $600,000. The commission is negotiable, but 5% or above, is the standard. A 5% commission would be $30,000. Generally, there are two Agents and Brokers involved and they spilt the $30,000 equally. Applying my SVP program to this typical transaction will reduce the real estate expenses for the qualifying veteran from $30,000 to $19,025 representing a savings of $10,975 (36%).
6. The veteran will still incur the same closing costs as any other seller, because those are not paid to me and are beyond my ability to control. A rule of thumb for estimating those costs is to plan on an amount approximately 1% of the purchase price. In the case of a $600,000 sale price, the amount would be estimated to be $6000.
7. In a buying transaction where a veteran purchases a home for $600,000, my commission is generally 2.5% of the purchase price, or $15,000. This $15,000 less the total Remax administrative fees of $4025, is $10,975. Applying my SVP program to this typical transaction will provide the qualifying veteran an additional $10,975 credit at close of escrow. This amount comes from the commission paid by the seller. In the event, the administration fees Remax charges to Gerald Buten should change during the period of time that veteran is represented by Gerald Buten under the Service for Veterans Program, such charges shall be paid by the veteran.
8. If you are a qualifying veteran, or know a qualified veteran, please contact me through my website or at 408.944.0144 to obtain all the details regarding my SERVICE FOR VETERANS PROGRAM.
FIDUCIARY RELATIONSHIP Did you know, according to CA law, you and your real estate agent have a fiduciary relationship?
A FIDUCIARY is a person acting in a position of trust and confidence in a business relationship. A FIDUCIARY RELATIONSHIP requires the highest good faith from the agent to his or her principal. The real estate broker and agent owe certain duties and responsibilities to the client, including honesty, utmost care, integrity, accounting, disclosure and loyalty. The real estate broker and agent must put the client's interest above their own interest and the interest of others.
If you are looking for this type of service, call Gerald Buten today at 408.944.0144.
BUYER'S AGENT--Buying a home is a major investment. The real estate agent you meet at the open house is generally working for the seller. Who is representing you? Buyers need a professional real estate agent representing them during the purchase of a home. In addition to representing sellers, I have a very active practice representing buyers. As your representative, I will help you find the right home, and assist you with pricing, financing, preparing and negotiating your offer, and closing the transaction. I use a consultative approach with all my clients so you will not feel pressured to commit to any transaction. More information concerning my background can be found in the "Bio" Section of this site. Remember, these services cost you nothing, because buyer's agents are paid from the seller's commission. My core values are competency, integrity and service for my clients. Call me today at 408.944.0144 or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My name is Gerald Buten. I am a Broker Associate at Re/Max Real Estate Services in Cupertino. I would like to assist you with all your real estate requirements. Integrity, Competency and Service are my core values.
Real estate transactions are often the most important financial decisions people make. I honor my commitment to integrity by providing fiduciary duties to my clients while using a consultative approach to assist them in making high quality decisions. I am a proud member of the Better Business Bureau with over ten years highly successful real estate experience, without any grievances or complaints on record.
My CA Real Estate Brokers license requires substantial competency, education and experience, beyond the requirements to be a real estate agent. My formal education includes BA and JD (Law) degrees from the University of Cincinnati. I am also an active member of the Illinois Bar. Additionally, I received extensive legal, management, negotiation and leadership training as a senior executive with the United States Department of Justice. In this position, I excelled at directing major projects and organizations, negotiating long-term productive relationships with disparate agencies at the local, state and federal level and ensuring compliance with appropriate laws and ethical standards.
I have expert knowledge regarding the Rivermark, River Oaks Village, CA Renaissance and CA Impressions areas because I live, work and provide community service in these neighborhoods. I serve as the President of the Village at River Oaks HOA, a government liaison representative for the Red Cross, a member of the San Jose Community Emergency Response Team (CERT), a parent volunteer at Washington Open Elementary School, and a donor to the Rivermark Library.
I have demonstrated my commitment to service throughout my professional life. In addition to my community and government service, I provide my exceptional real estate services to both buyers and sellers. These services include excellent accessibility and communication skills, negotiating contracts, managing marketing, design and remodeling projects, and maintaining relationships with lenders, inspectors, appraisers and contractors. I also provide my real estate services to qualified Veterans for free.
Put my integrity, competency and service to work for you. Please contact me at 408.944.0144 or email@example.com.
PROUD MEMBER OF BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU Gerald Buten, Remax Real Estate Services is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau. Our core values are integrity, competency and service. The BBB emblem and link at the bottom of this page will provide you with our business record. Contact Gerald Buten, CA DRE# 01437276, today at 408.944.0144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOME STAGING is a marketing technique I recommend to enhance the desirability of a home for sale by replacing the seller's interior furniture and decor with a professional decorator's choice of furniture and decor. In some instances and markets, this technique materially assists in the marketing of the home. If you believe staging will assist in the marketing of your home, I am happy to include professional staging and a professional design consultation at no extra cost, as part of my service to you.
HONEST, EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL, RESPONSIVE AND COMMUNICATIVE are words used by my clients to describe me. I am a longtime resident of River Oaks Village, currently serving on the Villagio HOA Board. I specialize in the River Oaks and Rivermark Communities. I have also been very successful as a buyer's agent finding homes outside of these areas for clients who are moving into other communities of the South Bay and the Peninsula. I use a consulting approach to provide you with relevant data so that you can make sound decisions regarding your real estate transactions. I am ready to provide you with exceptional service and save you money on commission. Contact me today at 408.944.0144 or email@example.com.
Gerald Buten has developed a partnership with JG Hellmuth InteriorDesign www.jghellmuth.com. Jeffrey Hellmuth is an experienced interior designer who can assist sellers prepare their home for successful marketing. He can also help buyers prepare their newly purchased home for occupancy. These design services will be offered to clients at no additional cost.